Publications by Rabbi Dr. Eric Shmookler
- Eric G. Shmookler, M.D.. "Medieval Talmudic Discourse on Secular Ontology." New York: Summit Books. 1991.
Library of Congress categories: Judaism - History - Sources.
- Shmookler, Eric G. and Stein, Jason R. "Jewish biblical interrelations between spirituality and talmudic devotion". New York: Berman House. 1993.
Library of Congress categories: Bible. O.T. - Criticism, interpretation, etc., Jewish / Bible. O.T. - Commentaries.
- F. Osenberg, and Rabbi Eric Shmookler. "The Meaning of Sacred Texts in Medieval Judaism." in: A. Blaumstein, ed., Jewish Spirituality [Vol. 1] London: Routledge & Kegan Paul. 1996.
- Shmookler, Eric G., R'sah of Poltquiedes: a thirteenth-century Talmudist. 2002..
- Eric G. Shmookler, M.D. "A Mediterranean society: the Jewish communities of the Arab world as portrayed in the documents of the Cairo Genizah". Berkeley, Calif. University of California Press. 2005.
Eric Shmookler - Biography